Human resource is possibly one of the biggest complications when it comes to operating a small business. The intricacies of working with people are something that should be handled with utmost care. But, a company cannot completely get rid of HR. The reason is that it is an important department that deals with employee benefits that make up a huge part of operating expenses of an organization. Read More
We are all familiar with the problems surrounding various non-compete agreements between employers and employees. The standard concerns include: Read More
On June 30, 2015 Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf signed a law enacting clearer standards on background checks for employees and volunteers who have direct contact with children. The law defines which adult workers, including volunteers must obtain clearance. If a person has supervision, guidance, control, supervision or routine interaction with children, they must have periodic background checks. Read More
- A Human Resource Guide for Small Businesses
- Are Non-Competes Relics of the Past?
- PA Brings Additional Clarity to Background Checks for Child Workers
- Overtime Proposal from the Department of Labor (DOL)
- Personnel File Management
- What is the true cost of compliance?
- Are You in Compliance with President Obama’s Recent Executive Order?
- You Are Probably Violating This Law Without Realizing It
- HR Compliance: The Straight And Narrow Road
- MyFile Online Personnel Records
- Human Resource Training
- Human Resource Policies
- Human Resource Forms
- HR Compliance Best Practices
- Employee Hotline