We are all familiar with the problems surrounding various non-compete agreements between employers and employees. The standard concerns include: Read More
On June 30, 2015 Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf signed a law enacting clearer standards on background checks for employees and volunteers who have direct contact with children. The law defines which adult workers, including volunteers must obtain clearance. If a person has supervision, guidance, control, supervision or routine interaction with children, they must have periodic background checks. Read More
In July of 2015 the DOL released the proposed changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FSLA) overtime exemption rules. The document is approximately 295 pages long. We have summarized it here. If you would like to read it in its entirety, click here. Read More
- Why Should Every Employee Have an Employee Handbook?
- Make HR Management Easier With Automated Personnel Files
- A Human Resource Guide for Small Businesses
- Are Non-Competes Relics of the Past?
- PA Brings Additional Clarity to Background Checks for Child Workers
- Overtime Proposal from the Department of Labor (DOL)
- Personnel File Management
- What is the true cost of compliance?
- Are You in Compliance with President Obama’s Recent Executive Order?
- You Are Probably Violating This Law Without Realizing It
- MyFile Online Personnel Records
- Human Resource Training
- Human Resource Policies
- Human Resource Forms
- HR Compliance Best Practices
- Employee Hotline