It’s time to go electronic with your personnel file management. Read More
We just proposed our services to a company with 200 employees. Our fee is significantly less than a minimum wage employee, yet the company felt it was too expensive. Really? We are talking about a cost per employee of less than 30 minutes of their hourly wage per month. Clearly this manager did not consider this. My bad for not explaining it well enough. So, in an effort to never have this discussion again, I am going to make my argument right here and now. Read More
- Why Should Every Employee Have an Employee Handbook?
- Make HR Management Easier With Automated Personnel Files
- A Human Resource Guide for Small Businesses
- Are Non-Competes Relics of the Past?
- PA Brings Additional Clarity to Background Checks for Child Workers
- Overtime Proposal from the Department of Labor (DOL)
- Personnel File Management
- What is the true cost of compliance?
- Are You in Compliance with President Obama’s Recent Executive Order?
- You Are Probably Violating This Law Without Realizing It
- MyFile Online Personnel Records
- Human Resource Training
- Human Resource Policies
- Human Resource Forms
- HR Compliance Best Practices
- Employee Hotline