Which of the scenarios below demonstrates discrimination? Read More
Human Resources compliance is very straightforward: either your company IS compliant or it ISN’T. There are no points for trying, no “do-overs” for something you didn’t know, and no trophies for participation. Simply put, compliance has no margin for error. Read More
- Why Should Every Employee Have an Employee Handbook?
- Make HR Management Easier With Automated Personnel Files
- A Human Resource Guide for Small Businesses
- Are Non-Competes Relics of the Past?
- PA Brings Additional Clarity to Background Checks for Child Workers
- Overtime Proposal from the Department of Labor (DOL)
- Personnel File Management
- What is the true cost of compliance?
- Are You in Compliance with President Obama’s Recent Executive Order?
- You Are Probably Violating This Law Without Realizing It
- MyFile Online Personnel Records
- Human Resource Training
- Human Resource Policies
- Human Resource Forms
- HR Compliance Best Practices
- Employee Hotline